Voit Touring Guidelines
Voit Real Estate Services is committed to following the guidelines and protocols issued by Department of Real Estate, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Federal, State, County and/or City Governments. The following guidelines will be adhered to when interacting with our clients and conducting tours.
Monitoring and Reporting
Brokers and Clients will be responsible to closely monitor their health, which will include daily temperature checks.
Brokers and Clients are required to avoid tours if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 and/or have been told by a medical professional to self-quarantine, due to illness or exposure to COVID-19
- You have recently traveled to any high-risk countries
- You are currently experiencing any flu-like signs or symptoms of COVID-19 including:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever (temperature of 100° F or higher)
- Repeated shaking
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Each space will be cleaned prior to a showing, with commonly used surfaces and high-touch items disinfected before and after
- All people entering the space must wash hands with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer immediately upon entry, before touring or inspecting the property
- Each site will be equipped with necessary products, including hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes
- All parties involved in the tour will avoid touching surfaces whenever possible
- Fresh air will be introduced, by opening doors and windows, weather permitting
Voit Real Estate Services will respect fellow Brokers and Clients by maintaining social distancing guidelines.
Voit will promote social distancing as follows:
- Utilize virtual tours when possible
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet or more between people
- Use appointment times to limit the number of people on a tour
- Avoid handshakes and similar greetings that break social distancing
- Avoid passing transaction materials such as pens, paper and keys
- Complete all transactions digitally when feasible
- Refrain from and discourage shared vehicle trips
The use of face coverings is required under the following circumstances:
- When touring in close proximity with others, especially in hallways, stairways, elevators and parking facilities
- In any room or enclosed area where other people are unable to socially distance
- Wherever required by the DRE, Federal, State, County and/or City guideline
Voit asks that you follow standard protocols to use your face covering effectively:
- Do not share face coverings
- Face covering should cover both the nose and the mouth
- Replace or wash your face covering daily
Voit will be doing everything possible to follow the guidelines and protocols issued by The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Federal, State, County and City Governments. While we understand that not all will agree with these new guidelines, they must be adhered to for the safety of all involved and for legal compliance.
If you have questions or concerns about these guidelines, please contact your Broker immediately, or feel free to contact Human Resources at (714) 935-2316.