Here you will find a list of reliable resources for your reference during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will be updating these as we learn of additional reliable and relevant resources.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements – www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-employer-paid-leave
An Outline of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements.
- Governor Newsom Signs Executive Order Providing Relief to California Small Businesses – View Press Release
The executive order allows the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA) to offer a 90-day extension for tax returns and tax payments for all businesses filing a return for less than $1 million in taxes. That means small businesses will have until the end of July to file their first-quarter returns.
- Tax Filing and Payment Deadlines & Extensions – View Updates
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) – https://www.cdc.gov/
Up-to-date information on the novel coronavirus outbreak, how to protect yourself and what to do if you think you are sick.
- California Coronavirus Response – https://covid19.ca.gov/
Regularly updated with the latest state orders, information on symptoms and links to the latest news and local services.
- Business & Economic Development Office of CA – https://business.ca.gov/coronavirus-2019/
Information for employers, employees and all Californians as it relates to the cornonavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Employment Development Department for CA (EDD) – https://www.edd.ca.gov/about_edd/coronavirus-2019.htm
Information on programs and benefits that may be available to Californians whose income has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- U.S. Small Business Administration COVID-19 Loans – https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
Small business guidance & loan resources in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act – View Guide
A comprehensive guide to many of the small business provisions in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act that was just passed by Congress. These programs and initiatives are intended to assist business owners with whatever needs they have right now.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist – Updated April 9th – Click to View
- Prologis COVID-19 Special Report – Click to View March 19, 2020 Update
- Economic Forecast for the U.S. & CA by Christopher Thornberg, Beacon Economics – Click to Read Forecast
- Top Resources & Tips for Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 – Click to View March 22, 2020 Update
- Summary of Landlord Remedies – Click to View March 26, 2020 Summary